What You Can Expect From Our Authentication Process
This page illustrates what you might experience when you have your U.P.C. Authenticated at the Authenticated U.P.C. Registration Directory.
- From the Home Page you click on
- You complete the form that will open asking you to choose a log in name, provide an email address, pick a password, decide to be a General Member, a U.P.C. Number Owner, or a U.P.C. Prefix Owner, answer the Captcha question and submit the form
- You will receive the Initial AuthenticatedUPCRegistrationDirectory Registration email with a registration pin number
- Using the pin number go back to the home page you click on the
- You will need to enter the pin number you got from the email as well as your log in name and password.
- A form is completed with multiple contact information, U.P.C. number information, and if your membership requires it, you will be transfered to our PayPal interface where you may pay the fees from your PayPal account or credit card.
- Upon completion of the payment process you may log off and return later to process your numbers or you may continue on and do that now. From this point on you have access to the Members Home Page.
- From this point on the process is unique to the type of membership you have:
General Member UPC Number Owner UPC Prefix Owner